What is Natural Landscaping?
Natural landscaping uses colorful native plants, ornamentals, or a combination of the two, to manage rainwater while beautifying your yard. Native plants have deep growing root systems that help break up soil, allowing more water to drain into the ground. Landscaping with native plants helps promote a healthy natural landscape that creates a habitat for local birds, bees, and butterflies. By installing native plants and ornamentals, you can have a beautiful landscape while mowing less.
Natural Landscaping Installation & Care
Questions about installation or care of your natural landscaping?
Here are some helpful resources:
- How do I take care of my native plants and natural landscape?
- Where do I find Wisconsin native plants?
- How do I select native plants for my landscape?
- How do native plants help nature?
- Where do I learn more about Wisconsin plants?
Local Milwaukee natural landscaping.