Rain Garden Plant Sale
Our Rain Garden Plant Sale is going on now!
Plants are provided at a reduced price; about a 50% discount compared to retail prices.
How do I order?:
To order, all you need to do is visit: Rain Garden Plant Store
Plants are sold in bundles of 4; each plant's container is 2.5" x 2.5" x 3.5 " (length x width x height/depth); one bundle of 4 plants costs $10.00 unless otherwise noted.
Still don't know what to order?:
Join us for one of our FREE virtual rain garden workshops (see below) or use the contact us form to submit a question regarding your plant questions.
Dates to remember:
- Thursday, February 25, 6:30 - 7:30 pm: How to Plan Your Rain Garden with Melinda Myers. Register here
- Saturday, March 13, 10 - 11:30 a.m.: FREE virtual rain garden workshop. Register here
- Tuesday, March 23, 10 - 11:30 a.m.: FREE virtual rain garden workshop. Register here.
- April 8th, 2021: All orders must be submitted by close of business
- Saturday, June, 12th, 2021: Plant order pickup, Make sure to mark the pickup date on your calendar; there is only one pickup date
Who can order:
Any private property owner, local non-profit group, or municipality can purchase plants. Plants cannot be purchased for resale. If you are unsure of your status or have other questions, please contact us using the contact us form.
To receive future notifications on MMSD plant sales and workshops, sign up for our Fresh Coast News email list.
Benefits of Rain Gardens
Gardening expert, Melinda Myers, explains the benefits of rain gardens.
Selecting Plants for Rain Gardens
Melinda Myers offers a few favorite rain garden plants to help you get started.